The purpose of the CHSAA is to provide services for CTHS and CHS alumni and to encourage alumni advocacy for the school district. The following are examples of activities designed to fulfill this purpose:
1. Distribute alumni information and coordinate alumni activities.
2. Provide scholarships and grants to CHS graduates.
3. Recognize outstanding achievements of CHS alumni.
4. Help facilitate academic programs, extracurricular programs, and other
5. Maintain contact with former students and distinguished graduates of CHS.
In addition, The CHSAA is in the midst of a
three-phase project of landscaping the new CHS
more information see the official CHSAA
brochure and current newsletter.